Recurring severe lower abdominal pain, have intense stress due to personal reasons. Had taken antibiotics, Vagibacta for uterine swelling and sores. Suggestion?

hi,i am 24 years old,height 5 feet 6 inches,weight 55 kgs. i got married 4 months ago but lived with my husband for only 1 month as he lives in uk and retured and i am waiting for my visa.Before marriage i am perfectly fine.but after marriage we use condoms ,and after my husband returned i took severe stress and some days after i was suffering from sever\e lower abdominal pain with weight reduction of 4 kgs,i thought i was pregnant as i felt pressure and cramps in my uterus but i was not.i went to doctor n after ultrasound she told me that i had severe uterus swelling and gave me antibiotics and i recoverd.2 months after this i again suffered through severe lower abdominal pain,and even when i move it hurt me.i had pain like before cycle start bt my cycle was 15 days ahead with light fever.I again consult another dr and after internal ultra sound she diagonosed sores in my uterus and give me cream VAGIBACTA .I used it for 3 days and then my cycle start and although i had severe pain during first 3 days of cycle but it was normal.AFter end of my cycle i was fine and use cream for 4 days more to complete course but now again on 20 day of my cycle i am again feeling the pressure and pain in lower abdomen badly,but in last 3 days i had taken alot of stress again due to personal reasons.i am very confused and afraid and .stressed.can you please guide me?
Asked On : Fri, 4 May 2012