Recurring sensitive lump in belly button, lump filled with pus and stinks. Cure?

I have have had a recurring sensitive lump in my belly button, normally when I feel the lump is at it s most tender I stretch a lot and feel my bellybutton strain, when the strain goes away and I look down there s puss. When this first started the puss was green and only smelt a little. But now the puss is orange, stinks and has some kind of debris in it. I ve never had antibiotics for this as I had assumed it was because I am overweight . Should I go to my Dr or should I continue to care for it at home as I normally would?
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012