Recurring redness under foreskin with white patches. What could be the cause?

hi, i am ........ 23 yrs old married boy , i had a problem under foreskin of pennis, it seems reddish skin in color, and i see something white patches hmm like white color wet powder i am see this type once in a month..what this type of indicates ? and there is any solution for it.. tell me and i also want to know how to get strong stamina in pennis while doing sex..i get immediate discharge( premature ejaculation ) please give me home made remedies..not any medicines treatmens..only home made remedies.
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012