Recurring redness on shins, scaling and itching. How can I get rid of this?

In the past (about 4 yrs. ago) a Doctor gave me Celebrex . I landed up going to ER. Ankles and shins swollen, rash and find my feet, toes feel numb. Today I came up with a red shins and now they are scaling and itch . The doctor thought I could get MRSA and I was given antiobiotics. It did go away, but again it came back...itching and scaling. What is going on? How do I take care of this? I was also told that it is a fungus???????? Thanks Dorothy
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013