Welcome to the forum.
Most simple rashes improve with gentle skin care
and avoiding irritating substances. He can help the improvement by
* Avoid scrubbing the skin.
* Use as little soap as possible. Use gentle cleansers instead.
* Avoid applying cosmetic lotions or ointments
directly on the rash.
* Use warm (not hot) water for cleaning. XXXXXXX dry, don't rub.
* Eliminate any newly added cosmetics or lotions.
* Leave the affected area exposed to the air as much as possible.
* Try calamine
* Hydrocortisone cream
(1%) is available without a prescription and may soothe many rashes.
I hope this is helpful to you.
consult me again directly through my profile .