Recurring red spots in scrotum that explode and bleed. How can I get rid of it?

hello so... for a years in about 10 years, seeing lots of small red maybe 50 to 100 (full of blood) around 1 mm to 3 mm spots (or could name it bloody cyst ) ion my Scrotum . which grown up on the lines of every Narrow arteriole ( capillary ) and if i try to getting to rid of that, then its Explodes and bleeding in about 10 minutes Extremely scary ,even might need to use 2 or 3 tissues to finishing the bleeding procedure, and unfortunately regrowing another one instead of previous one ! its hurts me very bad ,and my concern is, might be kind of colon disease or cancer or serious sickness. and how can i get rid of all that after 10 years , mostly they havent any sense or pain, unless its become bigger than others could hurts me when touching that. bad part is the spots or zit or dot or what ever you name it, increase from up side to under penis sides and down to anus, during this year. and my scrotum surface is contain lots of tick bloody vessel which makes it all around reddish. im 36 male appreciated in advance regards
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013