Recurring red bumps on leg, wrist and chest. No appetite, feeling sick and coughing thick white phlegm.

im getting random red bumps on my leg wrist chest they don t pop and hurt when i try to they disappear after a few days or fade slightly then come back there is no grouping of bumps one here and there i have no appetite anymore and feel sick all the time this has been going on for a few months also i cough up mass amounts of thick white phlegm every morning please help :/
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012
please consult physician immediately and get a check up and investigations done .
follow advice of physician and be on treatment
hope you recover soon