Recurring red bumps on left side of rib cage, painful, not itchy. Bug bite?

I have 3 red bumps on my left side on my ribcage. They are recurring in the same spot every few weeks! Painful but not itchy until they are healing . Lasts a few days only, completely gone within a week. Nobody else in my family has any bumps or welts at all. The first occurrence I assumed was a bug bite . The recurring welts are in the exact same spot.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012
Hye! It seems that you are having pyoderma, Take antibiotic and anti inflammatory drugs along with antibiotic cream application whenever it occurs. As it is relapsing , go for investigation to find out some internal disease. , you may be immunocompromised. You consult dermatologist for perfect treatment to prevent relapse...ok