Recurring rashes causing breathing difficulty, triggers with prolonged exposure to sun, change of food. Cure?

Hello Doctor, I m 22 years old (Female) & I ve been facing problems with rashes from my 7th. I was very active in participating any sport activities - jumping, running, climbing,etc but now I m unable to act like I was & I soon get rashes & it takes hard for me to breath (within 5-10 min s). I also get rashes when I stay for a long time in the sun. And sometimes when I have any change in food (taste of salt & spices are more), dust or some dirty smell or any change in shampoos. I get rashes all over my body & It lasts for about 10-15 min s & then I start to shiver. When I get rashes, I sometimes feel unconsciousness (never fainted feel like drinking lots of water), heartbeats faster & breath is shortened. I don t know what sort of allergy I got & I want to know what it is & how can I over come from it.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012