Recurring pus filled lumps in the armpit. Should I be worried?

I have a little lump in the armpit that comes and goes for months. I am seeing a Dr. since another one appeared next to the first, but now they are both leaking a yellowish substance; it´s kind of like apaste in one, smells like sweat, the other leaks a pus-like liquid, yellow and stinky, with a bit of blood; they don´t hurt if I don´t bother them, you know, squish them and such. I am scared, this second lump has been there a couple of weeks, I don´t now if I waited too much to make an appointement with my gyn, since I was in my period. What could it be?
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012