Recurring pus filled bumps on skin post unprotected sex, grow big with abscess. What is the cause?

I have a problem. My boyfriend and I have been having unprotected sex and recently we both started having pus filled bumps on our skin. Mine come out really small usually by my arm or buttox or genital area but his own start small and get really big like abscesses. We weren t having sex for a while but when we started again, it happened to him again. His are more severe than mine. I haven t had any other sexual partners since with him, what could this be? Is it me? Is it him?
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012