Recurring purpura spots on the hand after lazer treatment. What can be done?

I had lazer treatments on my hands and on the left hand, I now have constantly recurring purpura spots. They are noticeable and cause me embarrassment and sometimes i cancel social engagements because of it. Every time they go away, more come out. I am told there is nothing I can do. I do think it is because the nurse practicioner used a powerful lazer on that hand but not the other where I do not have any spots.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013
Hi welcome to Health care magic forum, The laser treatment some times cause purple patches on the skin upto some time and slowly go away. If it is long since you had laser treatment it could be some allergy on that hand may be due to some allergen on that hand like watch strap, bangle or some thing of that sort.
I advise you to consult a physician for diagnosis and treatment, He will try to find out the allergen and advise you to avoid some such things which are allergic to you. Besides i advise you to follow some diet recommendations as avoid taking fish, other sea foods, and brinjal .
Wishing for a quick recovery and thanks for calling.