Recurring puffy, pinkish swollen eye lids, bumps on back, chest, shoulders that are itchy and spread, no change in daily routine products. Cause?

I have puffy, pinkish, swollen eye lids and just under my eye as well. I experienced this about a month ago, and they started to flake. Eventually it went away after not wearing any make up for a few days. For the last few weeks I have had red, itchy bumps randomly spready on my back, chest , shoulders, and neck . Occasionally my forearms too. I was put on a 7 day steroid pack, and that cleared the bumps up for a couple days, but then before going to the beach yesterday i noticed I was starting to itch more and my swollen eyelids were back, after returning from the beach I had the bumps again and they were very noticeable. They continue to itch and spread, i have no idea what this is. if its an allergic reaction- I have no idea what its from because I haven t changed anything about my daily routines (shampoo, detergents, perfume, lotions, skin care , makeup) in years
Asked On : Tue, 22 May 2012