Recurring problem of watery right eyes, nose. Diagnosed non allergic rhinitis. Cure?

I have a reoccuring problem where only my right eye and right nostril will water for a full day then I m completely fine the next. This has been happening for a number of years (at least 20 yrs). This is the third time in as little as a month and half. I had allergy tests when I was in my 20s (I m 49 now- no allergies), saw an ENTafterwards and was told I had non- allergic rhinitis as I felt stuffed up all the time but no watering. The problem stopped a number of years after and I havent had that constant stuffy feeling since except for the watering today. Normally it affects me once or twice a year but this is the third time in a short amount of time.
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012