Recurring positive test for ureaplasma urealyticum. What are the treatment options?

DR. was tested positive for ureaplasma urealyticum and put on azithromycin 500mg. Followup test was positive. I was put on doxy 200 for 8 days test was again positive. Was again put on doxy 200 for 24 days and am yet to do another followup test but I am worried it may again come out positive. If it does, what are my next options? Please note there is no possibility of reinfection becouse my husband tested negative and we have suspended sex encounters until i test negative. Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013