Recurring pneumonia, clear chest x-ray, tightness in armpit, breathlessness, face feels hot. What is wrong?

Hello! I m 24. I recently suffered from a few month bout with recurring pneumonia . I ve since had a clear chest x ray. However, sometimes, I feel a tightness in my right nipple/armpit/side, sometimes feel short of breath, and my face feels hot a lot. Is there something wrong with me? I told my doctor. And he said it may just be residual pleurisy . He gave me prednisone . I took it. However, I m still experiencing these symptoms. Am I dying?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012