Recurring pleurisy after treatment, pain in the upper back that hurts on deep breathing, feel like coughing up. Further evaluation required?

I was dxed at ER with pleurisy in my left lung May 16,2012. Treated with Amoxicillin for 10 days and had a complete recovery. August 8, back to ER with rib,back and chest pain. Dxed with pleurisy and treated with Zithromax for 5 days. I still have the pain on the same side mostly in my upper back which hurts when taking a deep breath and feel like I need to cough up something. I do not have a family doctor so need to consult an ER doctor. Should I go back to ER for further evaluation? Thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012