Recurring pimples, prescribed UV AVO sunscreen, face wash, adapalene gel. Are these effective?

i want to ask about the reocurring pimples on my face...they havejust started 2-3 weeks back...i meet a dermatologist .She recommended UV AVO suncreen lotion by invida,fash facewash and adapalene gel microspheres...i want to know wether these products are harmful or will prove effective..??? Specially i want to know wether the suncreen lotion is lotion is gud for treating acne or should i go for any other suncreen lotion...???? i seriously need to get rid of my blackheads and acne on face..plzzz help
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013