Recurring pilonidal cyst at the base of spine with inflammation, warmness. Remedy?

Hi My husband has pinolidial cyst at the base of his spine caused from an ingrowning hair it has reoccured 3 times now. This becomes inflammed, and infected causing the area to go hard red and very hot. In the past this has come to a head and oozed pus but on this occassion it has not yet. He has also recently been getting hard slow head forming spots on his head which are also very painful. He is big built and always hot. Thank -you
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012