Recurring paleness inside the mouth around lips with peeling, occasional bleeding. What is the cause and remedy?

For four years the inside of my mouth turns a pale white-ish color and i can peel sheets off with my fingers or i bite it off. sometimes it bleeds after the skin comes off. by the end of the day i have peeled it off and it is raw. I wake up in the mornings and it starts all over again. It is the best in the mornings since i have peeled it off the day before but by mid day it has all come back. This is mainly the insides of my lips and the outer check area. not where else in the mouth does this happen. I have seen all specialist, dentists, oral surgeons doctors etc etc. They all look at it and they don t have any clue what it is. please help!
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012