Recurring painful lump in armpit with stinky pus and blood. Pain radiates to breast. Relief with medication. Advice

I have a lump in,my armpit for about 5years from time to time it flares up doc gives me antibiotic it then returns to the way it was five years ago well about 3 months ago i popped it and squeezed out some really sinky pus and blood well since i done that i was put back on meds twice they seem to work for about a week or so. The pain happen i notice when,i sweat. There are days with little to no pain and other days the pain is all day. The pain radiates to my right breast
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013