Recurring painful bumps with blood and pus on the elbow, tendency of healing with a dark scar. Is it due to skin pigment?

Hello. For a while now, I keep getting medium sized bumps only on my right elbow . Right now, there are about five, and then there s one I can feel underneath the skin . They are all right on the elbow. Sometimes, they can be painful. When one busts open, its blood and puss (or blood plasma?). Help? Also, when my skin heals from any kind of bump or wound , it heals dark and black. I am an African american woman. Does my skin pigment have anything to do with this? Help with this please? thanks!
Asked On : Tue, 1 May 2012