Recurring pain on the lower right side of hip bone, felt a knot on the stomach on rolling backwards. Cause?

n:Hi my name is Mary. I have a question about a pain I have been getting on my lower right side by my hip bone . I have been getting it about once every two weeks. It seems to be getting worse. A couple of minutes ago I was laying down on my stomach and to turn over to my back and I couldn t really move because. Ithurt so bad. It felt like a cramp or knot. I didnt think it was that serious till today
Asked On : Mon, 24 Sep 2012