Recurring pain on the left of throat, difficulty in swallowing. Temporary relief on taking B12 supplements. Help?

Hi, I have difficulty swallowing and pain when I eat anything spicy. This started 3 years back when I delivered my baby. The doctor gave me B12 supplements and the problem was resolved. After about an year I again had the same problem and I checked my B12 level was extremely low., I started taking supplements and the problem subsided temporarily and then again reappeared.A year back I consulted a ENT specialist and got a sonography done. The reports were normal. Now again I am getting the same pain on the left side of my throat and difficulty in swallowing.
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012