Recurring pain in left testicle, chronic condition, occurs after eating meat, excessive gas formation. Treatment?

I am a male 52 tears old, and have had testicle pain in the left testicle off and on for about ten years. it happens about once every month or 2.Now for about two weeks I have had it about every day and I don t know what to do.When I get the pain it usually lasts for about an hour,then goes away pretty fast. It also goes away quicker if I drink lots of water to induce a bowel movement .It seems to happen a day after eating alot of meat,and or when I am expierincing excess gas.I am fructose intolerant, so i am always fighting gas pains,and they also have gotten worse.Is this causing the pain in the left testicle? What should I do?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013