Recurring pain in hands and legs, gout, elevated uric acid, prescribed febuget 40. Will it subside?

sir i am 33 years old. i past from 3 years ago one time come to right leg on thumb finger is over pain. my doctor tell uric acid . my doctor is give to medicine and ten day i take medicine will cure . yesterday come to right leg on thumb finger is over pain. my doctor is advice check on uric acid. CHOLOESTEROL:157-mg/dL, CREATININE:0.8 mg/dL, GULCOSE RANDOM:88mg/dL URIC ACID:8.9 mg/dL. my doctor is give on febuget 40 mg. i take this medicine will uric acid cure or not. one doctor is tell your problem is gout problem. sir please tell me uric acid or gout problem.
Asked On : Wed, 28 Mar 2012