Recurring pain in both hands after treatment for tennis elbow. Prescribed HCQS due to chikungunya positive in the past. Advice?

Good Mornikng Doctor, I had tenis elbow last year and was treated with Tab Indocap and folled by U/S Massage and Laser therapy . I was also given two injection of Depomedol 2 cc twice in the interval of six months. now paid is reoccured after one year and now in both hands. Doctor now advising Tab HCQS 200mg twice for a month as i had chickengunia positive last year. Pl advice.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  16 Awaiting Answer