Recurring pain during the bowel movements. Not responding to diltiact. What could be this?

hello sir, i am having pain during defecation....just a mild pain...but its been there for 3 months now...i tried a little bit of ayurveda treatment...but of no use...but now i consulted with a gi surgeon....he prescribed me diltiact....whwn i use that it feels that it has been healed....but after about one week,the problem returns....what could be the actual problem?
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012
Nephrologist 's  Response
hello and thanks for the query,
Do you have other symptoms like bleeding when you defecate or a feeling like that of a mass protruding out? anyways since your symptoms have come back after the use of diltiact I suggest you consult your g I surgeon again get a lower g I endoscopy done to rule out any lesions or pathology in your g I tract which is causing the symptoms, for immediate relief right now you can try taking laxatives.
take care,