Recurring pain and spasm in upper back, waist stiffness. Cure?

i have recurring pain and spasm in seratus anterior muscle (upper back) every morning along with stiffness in my weist, pain disappear slowly after weake up and some movements, but the pain make me woke up very early due to heavy pain and spasm with some bowels and gas. i have eczima or psoriasis (i dont know exactly), since 2004 and high bp since 2003 i am taking nebigurar50 regularly, i have did full abdomen ultrasonography , everything is normal there, blood report high esr 28, ra factor negetive, crp high 8.16, aso titre negetive, uric acid high 7.50mg/dl, xray c/spine- mild spondylotic changes in c5-6, l/s spine-partial lumbarison of s1 vertebrae, d/spine ap/lat- mild wedging of d6 and d7 vertebrae. doctor prescribed nucoxia mr with evion lc but that not helping me, pain continued since last 10 month, i just want to know which disease i have. and how to cure from it
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  85 Awaiting Answer