Recurring pain and numbness on the shoulder, feels excessively stressed on workout, no injury. Cause?

Hello, I have a question about, I guess you could call shoulder pain sort of. I have never been injured. I have been exercising for years, and since I can remember my right should always feels excessively stressed. During side lateral raises my deltoids muscle feels worked but my right shoulder has always been painful during the lift. Not the deltoid, I don t think, but pain feels more on the inside. It has always been this way, with push ups, weight lifting, when I run it doesn t feel stressed, but after a mile or so my right shoulder have a numb like feeling. I m 23, male, been exercising since maybe 12 years old. I did body weight exercises from 12 to 16, 16 I started a little weight lifting but not a lot, went on till 19. 19 to 22 I did more weight lifting than body weight on and off. 22 to 23 weight lifting priority. The shoulder pain and numbness is nothing new, it has always been like this, I just ignore it. Do you have an idea of what the problem is from the description? It would be good to know. Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 19 Apr 2012