Recurring pain and burning during urination, increased frequency inspite of treatment. Will it be cured?

I am 38 years old male,having pain and burning sensation during urination ,freequency of urine every after 5-10 minutes,i have done cystoscopy and dialation twice inlast 15 years,i have taken so many antibiotics for that,like azithromycin500,1gm,2gm,levofloxacin750,minocycline,taking 3-4lt water daily,now i munder treatment of dr G.c.SAHA, SEXOLOGIST LAST 2 YEARS,PROBLEMS COMES ,GONE,AGAIN COMING, TODAY IVISIT HIM, HE TOLD ME TO TAKE FLAVOSPAS 4 TIMES DAILY for 5 days,then thrice daily for 7days,and pyridium tablet twice daily for 10 days,will i be cured or not, i have family, my son, and my wife, pl help me.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013