Recurring numbness on one side of face, eye and tongue dryness, tingly face, normal test results. Worrisome?

I keep quite frequently suffer from mild numbness on the right side of my face, makes the right eye feel dry and right side of my tongue too. My face then feels tingly, etc but the period is quickly over. I have just finished all kinds of tests - echo scan, carotid scan, CT of the brain, 24 hr hypertension , ECG , name it. Everything came out normal.Yet the numbness persists. Now I have been placed on Thiapril and Neurovit....should I be worried.
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012