Recurring neck pain, headache, difficulty in talking. Chances of a brain damage?

I am 25 years old and eat pretty healthy and had implanon put in October and I have been having a continuous period since Christmas day and it is now 01/31. Also I have had reoccurring neck pain like needles shooting up the side of my neck often in my life but a few weeks ago it was very severe and I had a headache so bad for 3 days I could barely move and I could barely open my eyes it was like a burst of bright lights in front of my eyes and since then I have noticed I have been mixing up my sentence structures and I have always been an excellent speller and all of a sudden I am misspelling simple words left and right and forgetting simple things. I went to turn on my hazrd lights in the car I drive everyday and instead would hit the turn signals. I feel like I have brain damage . Could I have had a stroke?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013