Recurring nausea after stopping medicines, taken Ondem, Rablet. Right medicines?

Hello Sir, I am suffering from Nausea from last 15 days. After my doctor advice , I have taken blood test , urine test and ultrasound . In ultrasound Gastritis problem occur. My doctor prescribed Ondem MD 8mg and Rablet 20. 10 days I continue when I left the dosage, after 1 week again same problem occurs and I have started taking the same medicine. I just want to know am I taking the right Medicine , an d when will be completely relieved from this proble. My age is 27 Years old] My name is Shweta I am Unmarried
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013