Recurring nasal bleeding, rise in BP, body tremors. Taking medicines for BP, cholesterol, also using humidifier. Further treatment?

I am 59 yo female and I had /second time since last friday/severe left nostril bleeding at night /.I woke up from swollowing blood and it was coming like a gaiser for abt.15 minutes from my left nostril while bending over the sink.Obviously there was a lot of blood collected somewhere in my nazal cavities..I think I lost abt two cups of blood in total and feel very week today...My blood pressure was high last night-/168/102 p.80/ after I started bleeding and I was shaking, as I was scared. I take Lisinopril 20 mg tab for blood pressure,as well as Atorvastatin 10 mg tab for high Cholesterol .Stopped the Chydrochlorotoaside last year in July,as my blood pressure was low.I also take some supplemental drugs,as multivitamins etc.. I use humidifier , as there is a hot air heeting system at home.Please,if possible,advise for further actions. I
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013