Recurring mouth ulcers. On tonact-tg, vitamin-E, folic acid for high cholesterol, triglycerides. What is the cause?

I am 47 years old.just two months before i had my lipid profile done and my cholestrol and triglycerids both were i was advised tonact-tg for two months with vitamin e tablet also and miltivitamins too.I am pure veg.I also do exercise ( gym/ yoga ) thrice four times a week.When ever I have time I also go for long walks.But now i am facing problems with mouth ulcers frequently in very mild form.I take folic acid tablets too.But it gets cure and comes back again.So is this due to tonact or some other problem.Please advice some remedial measures.Shall I do my tests again.hope for the answer soon.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012