Recurring mild pain on the heart area radiating to the jaw and the whole head, enlarged heart, high BP, on BP treatment. Cause?

i have had this pain on the heart area and took it to the cardiologist who did some tests and told me my heart is a little enlarged and there s nothing else worrisome about it. He then told me it s because of the raised BP . I started taking BP treatment but the pains still comes back, though mild but it still haunts me. It sometimes extends to the left jaw which eventually attacks the whole head. What could this be?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Jun 2012