Recurring mild fever in the evening, sleeping difficulty. Tests showed elevated ESR and SGPT. Ultrasound showed fatty liver, renal cyst. Had liver infections in the past. Is it serious?

Hi my age is 62 yrs, I had 3 times liver infections before and severe problems in past, but cured due to strict diet & medicine the reason was i think I used to take alcohol much. my daily routine is - For my office work i have to go out of city daily and come back home daily. stress and travelling involve in my daily life. This year from past few months i am having light fever everyday and i started taking alchohal for sound sleep. one day i did my all checkups AND TEST prescribed by my doctor. My test reports are normal but two three things are higher like- my ESR LEVEL- 52MM IN1ST HR (ref range is -0-10 mm in 1st hr) SGPT - 46 IU/L (REF RANGE- upto 44IU/L) uLTRASOUND Suggest- Liver- measures 168 mm in mid calvicular line, with fatty echotexture. B/L RENAL CYST . Now pls. suggest is everything is normal or this is sign of something big...what diet should i follow to cure this?
Asked On : Tue, 24 Apr 2012