Recurring migraine pain, vomiting. No relief with medication. Low fever, high BP. Reason and cure?

my mother (age 79 yrs) has migraine pain on 16.03.2013 started about 6 AM and remained up to 6 Pm, and had 6 t0 7 times vomiting . Again on 18.03.2013 about 1 PM migraine pain vomiting started and it is 11.45 Pm vomiting has been stopped but pain is still there. Dr has prescribed sibeium 5 mg once a day for one month and for pain. stemetil MD for vomiting twice a day(sos) and Ondem MD for pain twice a day (sos)... but no medicine has given her any relief....Shehad the same problom 30 years back. She is also suffering with fever for the last 10 days having low temperature about 99 to 99.5 F (37 to 37.5 C) some time in the day and in evening around 7 PM .Her blood report (CBC, MP, Typhied, suger) are ok. BP 85/140.....Will any doctor come to her rescue please. I shall be grateful for the advise.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013