Recurring migraine, eases with codeine and cannabis, get withdrawal headache with cannabis. Reason?

Hi, I am prone to migraines in general. However, they have become a near-weekly occurrence recently and I am getting tired of it. The problem is that I have only found 2 solutions to the pain - codeine and cannabis . If I take codeine for too long, I get withdrawal headaches , but if I smoke cannabis, I smoke it with tobacco, which may in turn lead to more headaches. I have tried an e-cigarette to cut down on cravings during the day, but since getting it I think the headaches have worsened. Is this possible? I would love to be able to give up smoking entirely, but the pain in my head and my previous bad experiences with codeine withdrawal headaches keeps me smoking cannabis. I don t know what to do. I think the excess cannabis is making me depressed.
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012