Recurring lump between eyes and forehead, pus filled resulting in a scab post drainage. How can I avoid its recurrence?

I have a lump, directly b/w my eyes about 1/4 inch above my brow line. It has been there for about 8 months. At first I thought it was an ingrown hair because I get brows waxed. But now I think it may be a cyst . It isnt painful and when it gets big, I can squeeze it and puss comes out. Just recently, I squeezed it really hard for first time and (sorry for this disgusting image) the puss actually shot out instead of draining out like a string. I am w/o health insurance for the moment, if it is a cyst (or if you may think that is the case), is there something I can do to drain it so it doesn t come back? I could keep squeezing it down only to have it come back except because I damage my skin with my nails I have a big scab in middle of forehead for a week after I go to town on it...
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012
It is called furuncle so do not manipulate it with your fingers. You should take doxycycline 100mg daily for 7 days and apply fucidin cream BD for same period