Recurring lump behind the ear, ringing in the ear, swollen face. Worried about brain tumor?

hi im 26 i have a lump behind the right ear it can disapear and reappearover say two years i have ringing in right ear to but most recently it seems my right side if face is swollen but its not i did have a headache around my head two days ago i put down to sinus headache in subsided next day only for a dull light pressure ontop right side of my head that cudnt be sinuses i did have floater things in my eyes for a couple of days i am in fear that i have a brain tumour i can be a anxious person i had blood tests come back recently 4 diabetes and kidneys n thyriod all normal my docter i do suffer fron weak painful legs times and would take lyrica pregabalin for but when i took glucosamine chondroitin it did help my legs i did have fatigue but has subsided please help my gp docter is ignorant about my issues says it pycological i no its not he should investigate
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013