Recurring lower abdominal pain, PCOS, yellow and green bowel movements, recurrent UTI, back pain, fatigue, colonoscopy showed mild colitis. Cause?

For the past 6 years I have had recurrent lower right sided abdominal pain (which feels like a hot poker) which has got worse and worse. I am now on Oral morph and tramadol for the pain whichm doesnt really help when it is at its worse. I have had my normal appendix out. CT scan was normal except Polycystic Ovaries. Symptoms include yellow and sometimes green bowel movements which ranges from diarrhea to constipation very quickly, recurrent UTI s, back pain, extreme fatigue . I also have an Underactive thyroid which when tested several years ago was 81!!!! A colonscopy was normal except for mild colitis . Two laparoscopies showed nothing except PCOS. I am so desperate to know what is wrong, I can t live my normally active life :-(
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012