Recurring low values of WBC with fatigue, frequent fever. Had hysterectomy, ovaries removal. Family history of cancer. What could this be?

I ve had a low WBC (3.0 or just over) on and off for the past 4 years. I get tired very quick and have trouble controlling my body temp. I had a Hysterectomy about 20 years ago, and my overies removed 12 months ago. I am now 54. My mother died at 64 from Overian cancer, my sister at 49 from breast cancer and my father from non hogkins lymphoma at 69 I am getting concerned as I don t seem to be getting anywhere
Asked On : Mon, 21 May 2012