Recurring lip impetigo infection after treatment, taken antibiotics. Measures to prevent further outbreak?

I feel like i m having a re-occurrence of a lip impetigo infection . I got then infection around 3 weeks ago, and he has finally cleared up this past week, but i can feel the tingly and bumpiness coming. at this stage, i was wondering is there s anything i can do to prevent the outbreak? i would prefer to not go on antibiotics again... but if i do have to, would it be wise to start now? i just want to prevent this outbreak, it seems kind of ridiculous that i can do nothing about the infection except waiting for it to run its course. also are there foods that i should be consuming or avoiding?
Asked On : Sat, 17 Mar 2012