Recurring large lump on right of clitoris, pus and blood discharge when squeezed, Swollen gland?

Is there really a doc on other end of this or do I have to put in a lot of info before get answer??? I have a lump on the right of my clitoris . Have not had sex in awhile. Have been with same man for four years. I am starting my period now. Anyway, I popped it a couple days ago but filled up by the next day. When I popped it, pus and blood came out. Then a little later I squeezed again and clear fluid mixed with a little blood came out. Only one large lump. It was red but not anymore. Sometimes if feels hard but other times it doesnt feel so hard. Not sure what it is. The only thing by online search looks like swollen gland . Don t really have gas money to see my doc...unless I need to. What do you think it is??? It is a little itchy but not a lot. It was hurting a couple days ago but not really now. All the pain and redness has really gone away just still a large lump. If I pop it again is it contagious, or will is spread? Please, what do you think. I have been tested before and always came back clean. I am just very concerned!!!
Asked On : Thu, 26 Apr 2012