Recurring labrynthitis, have nausea, dizziness, had gall bladder removed. Could it be due to intolerance to some foods?

My doctor told me 18 months ago that I had labrynthitis - I was nauseous and dizzy, and he gave me some medication which worked. I have had the condition twice since then - each time lasting a couple of weeks. I am now experiencing nausea with only very slight dizziness , and my GP thinks it may be my stomach being sluggish. I am 66 years of age. The medication he gave me for this on Monday made me have headaches and I could not sleep at all! Apparently these are side effects of the medication he gave me, which is metoclopramide, so I have stopped taking the tablets. I probably won t be able to gt an appointment to see him until the middle of the week. What do you think? I wondered if it could be a food intolerance , but my GP didn t seem to think it was that. Sorry if the above clear. I suppose what I am asking is could food intolerance cause a nauseous feeling, without me actually being sick? I did have my gall bladder removed 5 years ago, and wondered if that would make me intolerant to some foods.
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012