Recurring kidney stones. Have hypertension, diabetes and gout. PCNL and ESWL done. Suffering from severe pain

I am very much worried about my mother with recurrence of her kidney stones . My mother is having Blood pressure and diabetis and 2 years back she got gout disease and immediately with a kidney stone and had operated with PCNL immediately after that. She is doing fine for last 1 and half year and now few days ago she got kidney stones in both kidneys which are of 6-8mm size.Because of heavy pain she got operated with ESWL in one kidney 15 days ago and preparing for another kidney ESWL operation in a month later.
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012