Recurring kidney infections, viral and throat infections, difficulty in swallowing, weakness, dizziness, photo sensitivity, loss of memory. Conclusion?

I have a friend who has recurring kidney infections . She has one at the moment along with a cold and a viral throat infection. She finds it difficult to drink because drinking makes her feel sick, and the antibiotics make her feel sick to. She hasn t been sick or had diarrhoea though. She is very tired, urinates small amounts and hardly has the energy to sit up and eat meals. She feels dizzy and light headed and seeing bright lights een though the sun is not out and there are no lights on. She has also done things without remembering she has done them and not done things she thought she had done. she is only 23 years old. Myself and a friend are staying with her until tomorrow and wondering if she might be dehdrated. I e looked up the symptoms on the NHS choices website and some symptoms do seem to match. Any advice would be appreciated as she will be fending for herself from tomorrow afternoon although we will be in phone contact regularly.
Asked On : Fri, 16 Mar 2012