Recurring kidney infection, doxycycline, cipro didn't work. Urine report shows WBC. Suggestions ?

hi, I recently had a kidney infection that went away then came back, and for the last couple of weeks I have been struggling with my doctors to get rid of it. doxycycline didn t work, cipro did- but I was allergic to it. Now I am having all of the symptoms for a kidney infection, but my tests are coming back with odd information- they show white blood cells and epithelial cells, but no bacteria culture. Confused!
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012