Recurring itchy red lumps on various body parts. Temporary relief with medicines. Any ideas?

hi I really hope you can help me and my children with this...about 4 weeks ago me and my 3 sons started to get very itchy red lumps on various parts of my body they itch so much they end up bleeding then bruising,my doc gave me steroid cream and the kids antihistamine medicine,it did help and the spots started to go down but 2 weeks later they are back,mine are worse than the boys and also make me feel like I have a cold (runny nose , sneezing ,tiredness) I can t seem to find anything that makes it feel better or to get rid of the spots,even when they have stopped itching they scar and then shortly after new ones appear in different places,any ideas? thanks
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012